Madness Regent Madness Regent

Ignore the guy below me =)

Just ignore him. He doesn't know what Madness day is all about. He doesn't know what Madness in general is about. But, this was to short of an awesome experience. After the clown battle I wanted moreeeee!!! I THIRST FOR MORE. Please make a part two =)

Robot Vengeance Robot Vengeance

Well...

Ok, so you have a solid platformer engine. Check. A cheesey story line. Check. Good soundtrack. Check. Efficent beta testing? No go! NO GO! You have everything except for the biggest component: A debugged version of the game. It was incredibly hard to get past the first hole, and you die almost instantly if you touch an enemy. I like the original artwork (were you trying to do the neversoft eye?) for the enemies and I liked the robot you play as. But, the death animation sets; for both you and enemies; played a little fast. But it has a solid engine, just needs debugging. Thanks for reading, DBH out.

Quarantine Defender Quarantine Defender

Great game, but..

It's an awesome game, but maybe a little story behind it would be nice? Like who are you? Why are those people in quarintine? And I'm not sure if I'm the only one that noticed this, but every single person that you kill is a male??? Maybe it was quarintined cuz their a bunch of gays. Lol, jkes. But great gameplay, executes nicely, I really like the cam shake =) Take into consideration some story and you'll have a front page and maybe an extra 100 bucks =D

Pointless Platformer Pointless Platformer

This made me lol.

I loved how pointless it was =P Great job. Although on the other note collision data on framesets of things like the smaller windmills was incomplete, and several areas I could (walk thru walls?) But either way, all my 5 r belong, and 9/10 for overall funness =)