Torture? Torture?

It's good.

For what it is. It's ambient. I'm not to big a fan of ambient, too quiet for me =P But it's ambient, and it's good ambient, so 9/10 and 4/5, great job.

Supported Characters? Supported Characters?

Uh..

Is it just me or is there no sound intentionally in this song..? And no, my sound driver didn't crash. I checked. The song plays, but there seems to be no sound? Just putting it out there, maybe the file on newgrounds' servers got corrupted.

I Punch Infantz I Punch Infantz

Ok...

Before you put music out to the public, think to yourself: "Would I listen to this?" Think about it long and hard. I was told this as well. And seriously, would you listen to this? There's no point to the lyrics. It's not putting out any message, expect maybe the fact that you're a total dickface and you 'punch infantz'? DBH out.

TrippinBallzSociety responds:

Think to yourself. Nobody gives a flying firetruck about your opinion. All of your thoughts are better inside your head because no one wants to hear them.

Cuz ur emo dontmean u can sing Cuz ur emo dontmean u can sing

This...

Is just hateful. I'm sorry, but people that have a bad life shouldn't be made fun of, think about how crappy their life could be before you go slamming them for how they look/act. It's a moral thing, respect your fellow man. It has a nice tune to it, and I am down with it =) But you need to not slam people on how the look/act. I know that it's suppose to be 'art' and all that crap, and you're allowed to sing this, but to me, it personally is a moral thing. 4 cuz nice composure of the beat. DBH out.

TrippinBallzSociety responds:

Well emos are not exactly what they are cracked up to be. I personally blame society for all the stereotypes. The emos that sing are not actually emos they are just posers who pretend to be emos so that they can sell them to other posers pretending to be emos. I'm am not emo myself and there are none at my school because they are just whiney rich kids who pretend to have problems to be noticed. They are not worthy of respect. Thank you for at least liking some of the song.

Prep! Step. March! Prep! Step. March!

Nice, yea I like it.

It has really nice flow to it, keep makin' tracks like this =) i'm gonna take your tips and try it out.

Koto - Pulse Koto - Pulse

Great tune.

Better then what I can make =) Keep up the good work.

ACID {ISA+ X-is-Trance} ACID {ISA+ X-is-Trance}

Cool loop, to short.

This is a great loop, but thats just it: it's a loop. Would love to hear this turned into a trance song =) I give you 8 for a nice beat + awesome mixing.

Death-9 responds:

meh
was maybe 10 minutes to perfect the 303 sound
Unfortunately neither of us have a full version of FL8, so we're stuck making kinda crappy stuff... This was just him showing me how to make a 303 using a 404 anyways

Noble Ninja-Spider Noble Ninja-Spider

Great job.

This is awesome =) I don't know what NNJ is, but it has a great sound to it. Keep on doin' it like this and you'll be in the tops =D

SpoofyTMSGOGF responds:

Heh, thanks for pointing out that I spelled 'NNS'(Noble Ninja-Spider) wrong. >_<
And also thanks for the kind review! =)